Policy and prices
The main goal of "Saris" Ltd. is to provide high quality products and services that meet the requirements of our customers to the maximum extent.
Our Mission is to create such working conditions in the performance of the company's activities that satisfy to the highest degree the requirements of legal and other norms regarding occupational health and safety.
The company guarantees environmental protectionfollowing strict compliance with all regulatory requirements.
The quality management system
We are aware of our responsibility and strive to meet the current and future needs of all stakeholders to the fullest extent possible, while complying with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
Management is aware of its responsibility for the design, implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System.
Empathy of the people
The management shall endeavour to create appropriate conditions to stimulate its employees to participate fully and take initiative in the execution of activities. Management believes that the Company's most valuable resource is its people. By managing their suitability, motivation and satisfaction, management seeks to create an atmosphere in which people are fully committed to achieving the company's objectives.
Process and systems approach
The products created by the company are the result of the flow of interrelated main and additional processes, which are considered and managed as a system, not independently.
The main objective of the Quality System, which can be achieved by continuous monitoring of the processes and taking effective corrective and preventive measures.
Approach to developing solutions
The communication system, document management and quality records create the prerequisite for making decisions based on up-to-date information.
Mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers
Based on the principle that high quality materials must be used to produce a high quality product, the company selects the leading manufacturers of the relevant materials and equipment as its suppliers.
Management is committed to the following objectives:
- Maintaining customer satisfaction
- Continuous staff training and development
- Motivating staff
- Reducing the volume of non-conforming product
- Maximum satisfaction of the requirements of legal and other standards regarding occupational health and safety and environmental management in a manner that minimizes risks to all personnel, subcontractors, partners, and all other interested third parties
- Risk reduction - no jobs and activities with unacceptable risk
- Avoidance of accidents and incidents
- Work with environmentally friendly and harmless to human health raw materials, materials, technologies, machinery and equipment, certified with the appropriate certificate
- Reducing the risk of contamination by waste from the main activity
- Modernisation of waste collection and temporary storage methods by introducing a separate waste collection system by the end of 2011
- Providing new transport and production equipment that reduces waste and pollution